Thank you so much for your ongoing support to Square Peg Ministries. We would be absolutely unable to impact the lives of the kids and families that we have been blessed to work with week in and week out without your support.
Square Peg Ministries is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization which offers us a number of benefits:
- do not pay federal corporate income tax except on income derived from unrelated business income. With this exemption, an organization can save 15% – 35% of its taxable income.
- in most instances, do not pay state corporate income, franchise, excise, use, or sales tax.
- can offer individual donors and corporate donors a tax deduction for their charitable donations. The possibility of a tax deduction is often an incentive for taxpayers who itemize their income tax deductions.
- are eligible to receive private foundation grants. Private foundations are required by law to distribute a minimum amount of money for charitable purposes. One way they fulfill this obligation is by making grants to 501(c)(3) public charities.
- are eligible for lower postal rates on third-class bulk mailings through the US Postal Service.
If you are interested in making a tax deductible donation to Square Peg to further the work that is happening in the lives of the kids and families in our community, please choose an option below.
You will be directed to www.PayPal.com to complete your donation and will return to www.SquarePegFits.org upon completion of the transaction.